Not 100% vegetarian as contains gelatin !!! Could be substituted with vegetarian gelatine but I couldn’t get my hands on any.
1. I used passionfruit juice instead of passionfruit pulp/concentrate.
2. I made 2/3rds of the recipe ingredient quantities and still had about 8 mousses worth of mixture so maybe use 1/3rd of the ingredients for 4 servings. I used teacups as moulds (Picture 1 below).
3. I think I wasn’t very good at mixing the gelatin-y juice mixture with the cream and egg whites. As a result, I had two distinct layers as you can see below – the passion fruit jelly layer and then the passionfruit mousse layer below it (Pictures 2& 3).
4. Laylita has lovely step-by-step instructions on her website so do check it out.
5. Overall, the dessert was light and soft and delicious and we are still getting through extra portions (Picture 4)