THIS RECIPE IS NOT MY OWN !!
Notes: It does make a very very moist banana bread
1. I made a flatter loaf and 6 regular muffins with the same batter
2. I used 2/3 cup of brown sugar and a tablespoon of golden syrup for sweetening
3. I used half a cup of chopped walnuts to add crunch
4. I used 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice instead of cinnamon
5. For the muffins, I made a lemon- cream cheese icing. Combine the rind of 1/2 large lemon, juice of half a large lemon, 2 tablespoons cream cheese and 1/2 cup of icing sugar. Mix well until no lumps remain. Spread on muffin/cake of choice.